Game App developer workshops for KS2/KS3
Using an extension to Appshed, our very popular App development software we have used for many clubs and workshops. GameMaker focuses on Game Creation. In this case, a game resermbling 2D Minecraft. Whether it’s for a phone or tablet running IOS (i.e.iPhone) or Android (e.g. Samsung) you will learn some essentials of programming a Minecraft game.
Developing smart phone apps in primary schools
We will be using AppShed: an intuitive, easy to use platform that’s perfect for first-timers and loaded with features for the more adventurous.
- Use an online app-creation tool to design, create and publish mobile apps
- Understand the key elements of an app
- Improve problem-solving skills
- Combine creativity and technology to plan and present information in an alternative format
- Show evidence of understanding user interaction
- Create their own unique app to share with friends and family on iPhone or android
NB Apps are created in web browsers, so children do not need a smartphone during the course.
Get in touch
Our Game App Developer programmes are available in and around the following regions: Bath, Bristol, Frome, Trowbridge and Weston Super Mare
|Ages||10 - 13|
|Duration||Online classes,Workshops; After School Activities|