Information for Pre-schools
Fun, educational computer classes for pre-schools and nurseries
ComputerXplorers provides innovative age-appropriate, fun weekly computing classes for pre-school children across Bath, Bristol, Trowbridge and Weston Super Mare.
Our computer and technology classes are the ideal addition to a nursery's activities and add value to the service a nursery provides to its parents.
Children receive excellent input from their trained, DBS-checked tutor in very small groups. The perfect way to enrich their technical and motor skills while improving their social skills with team work, collaboration and problem solving.
It's a great way to prepare children for their move to Primary School.
Talk to us now about how we can work with your nursery.
Why choose ComputerXplorers
- Unique, fun educational computing activities designed specifically for pre-schoolers
- Small, hands-on classes
- Computing classes with broad educational and developmental benefits
- Weekly parent updates
- All staff DBS (or Disclosure Scotland) checked
- Topics to suit your nursery's own curriculum
- Fully aligned with EYFS objectives
- Strengthens school readiness skills
- Provides added value to parents
ComputerXplorers' approach to technology exploration for pre-school children ignites the child's curiosity and enthusiasm for learning and the world around them. Our educational technology experts design computing and technology classes that challenge pre-school children yet set realistic expectations for performance. We prepare children for the future.
Our classes for pre-school children are designed to help you meet and exceed the needs of the EYFS Learning and Development requirements in your pre-school setting.